Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Another Prayer

Mercy Prayer
Fr. Lataste by MEK
God of mercy and of love,
no one can outdo You in 
compassion and generosity.
With this in mind I humbly
petition You to forgive my 
sins, help me to forgive
myself, soften the hearts
of those I have harmed
and free all imprisoned
behind bars of hate.

With overwhelming gratitude
I know how much You love me.
Help me to be worthy of Your 
love.  Give others the grace to
not judge me according to the
wrongs I have committed but as
Your repentant child.


May St. Dominic and Pere
Lataste continue my prayer.
This I ask through Christ, my
Lord and Savior.     Amen

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...