Search This Blog

Monday, June 8, 2015

Fear is the Faith of satan

My "cloistered brothers" and I were talking about fear being the opposite of faith.  They cannot exist together.  God has your back.  He has everything under control.  We can't see it and we are helpless anyway, so why worry.  Fear is weak belief in God as omnipresent and all powerful.  Praying for grace is the answer.

God understands our fear and is lenient but He wants us to trust Him.  We see in the Bible all the trials God's people have, yet He never abandons them.  In fact, the trials and troubles strengthen faith.

Fear knocked.
Faith opened the door.
There was no one there.

No comments:

Bulletin for Mary

I'm composing a blurb for my parish's church bulletin. Some friends and I are "tree huggers." We're into gardening a...