Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

And I Realized This was the Wrong Place



"One large cheese pizza."

"Ten minutes."


Sticking in the snow, a flag waved "Open."
The man behind the counter said "Hello."



"I called ten minutes ago for a cheese pizza?"
He smiled and said, "fifteen minutes."



Mmm...I thought; on the phone he said ten.
I sat down and watched the news on their TV.


He turned the oven on and walked in back,
soon he came back with a white bumpy circle

and opened the oven door and gave the doughy
circle a shove that sent it well inside the heat.

The news was the same old and I was bored.
I picked up a menu and stared at he cover...


My eyes grew wide reading the name
on the front;



No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...