Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Let's Pause a Moment


Let's pause for a moment, for prayer.  You see, I've been touched by the sacrifices people have made for me and my fellow countrymen.  Today, I visited Battleship Cove in Fall River, MA.  I toured the battleship, the USS Massachusetts, the destroyer, the Joseph P.Kennedy, the submarine, the Lionfish, and the missile corvette, the Hiddensee.

I'd like everyone to remember all the men and women who served in these ships, and others, who have defended our country. May they all rest in heaven, and may their relatives and friends, appreciate, recognize, and enjoy the freedom, they fought so hard to keep for us.

In pray this in the name of Jesus, our Lord, and Savior.  Amen.

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...