Search This Blog

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Snippets -- A Catholic Carnival


What did I do on my summer vacation?  This is what my fellow bloggers and I are discussing on R'Ann blog, This And That And The Other Thing.  Click on this link and you will find us bloggers.

But back to what I did.  Actually, I didn't do much.  My daughter was having a difficult pregnancy and no one felt like being too far away.  Providentially, everything turned out awesome.  Monday, my daughter gave birth to a little girl.  She had a Caesarean that took the baby three weeks early.  Even so, the babe is 7 pounds and 13 ounces!

Outside of visiting the hospital, every day this week, I did post.  This is my week:

Monday -- Monseigneur Moran always gives a good homily.

Tuesday -- The baby is here!

Wednesday -- What do you do with cremains?

Thursday -- What Liberty Tree?

Friday -- I HATE Satan!

Saturday -- This can't be all there is.  Hope is necessary.

I hope you had a good week.  May this coming week be even better.

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...